Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thomas Train Birthday Cake

Thomas Train Birthday Cake :


Thomas train birthday cake prepared by me for my son(Prakul) 2nd birthday . It was wonderful  experience for me finally I got good result. It just take 3  hours for making and 1 hour  for refrigerate  to complete everything.

It is very simple for who ever has experience in cake making. I am going to give some overview of my preparation. Please subscribe or send mail to me for Thomas train cake making assistance. I am very happy help you all to create wonderful Thomas cake.

Kids will be like this Thomas cake and they will very happy to see this cake  if your prepared by yourself..................

Steps:

1. Prepare a plain cake with 8inch of round or square shape.
2. Keep the cake in room temperature for 15 minutes.
3. Cut the square or round shape cake like body layout of Thomas train.
4. Apply the blue fondant to cover the cake and remove extra fondant.
5. Then cut black fondant with rectangle shape and pace it above the top of engine(Please refer your model train and my pictures).
6. please create all wheels and windows as per your train model using fondant.
7. use icing colors(red and yellow,black) for body decoration.
8. Create Thomas face as per your train model using fondant.
9. draw eyeball and brows using black icing.
10. your cake is ready for fun........................enjoy..........










Happy Birth Day Prakul................................


 

1 comment:

  1. Wonder full job ..........................................Nice creativity .............................

    ReplyDelete